1. User informationESTHER NAVARRO OBRADOR (hereinafter AMY ORS) as one of the priorities is to guarantee the fundamental right to the protection of personal data.Accordingly, AMY ORS, address at C/Nueva 3 4A, 03600 Elda, Alicante (Spain) and telephone +34 686 654 063, informs the clients and users of the AMY ORS Website www.amyors.com of its’ policy on the protection of personal data, so that users can determine in a free and voluntary way if they wish to provide AMY ORS with the personal data that they are required to provide, if they elect to use their services, in product sales, to offer estimates that have previously been requested by any means, to answer consultations and on the subscription, registration or in the completion of any form of online data.AMY ORS is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that the data will be treated in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and of the Organic law of personal data protection and guarantee of digital rights, for this reason you will be provided with the following information regarding the processing of Data.Responsible for data processing: ESTHER NAVARRO OBRADOR (AMY ORS)Processing purposes:
- To keep a business relationship and send communications about our contracted products and services. To send product offers, best promotions and the latest interesting news. It is essential, to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations to carry out this procedure are: Referral of commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that allows commercial communications. These communications will be made by AMY ORS and will be related to their products and services.
- To create a User Account.
- To provide the requested service and billing of the same.
2. The obligatory or voluntary nature of the information provided by the user.
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to attend their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to AMY ORS are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereafter.
AMY ORS expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties except those cases in which it is strictly necessary for the correct development, compliance and control of the professional relationship or in the cases in which it is authorized by a rule with the rank of law. All data requested through the website is obligatory, as it is necessary for the optimal service for the User. In the event of that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. Security measures
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, AMY ORS is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which they are responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
AMY ORS guarantees that they have implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.